he mission of the Conservative Opportunity Society is to be the full-spectrum, Constitutional, conservative conscience of the House that advances policies based on our country's founding principles: the Rule of Law, limited government, a strong national defense and strong family values. The Conservative Opportunity Society will continue to restore the pillars of American Exceptionalism and get back to the ideals and principles of our Founding Fathers.
Rep. Ted Yoho - H.Res.588: Condemns and censures the President for his willful failures, specifically addressing:
- Failure to implement sanctions on Iran
- Failure to notify Congress of Guantanamo Bay detainee releases as prescribed by current law
- Failure to eliminate DHS vetting deficiencies of Syrian refugees
- Failure to secure our borders & enforce U.S. immigration laws
- Failure to have a comprehensive strategy in dealing with Iraq, Afghanistan, Syria, and ISIS